When you decide to purchase weed from our on-line store, you’re presented with a lot of alternatives. When https://www.potlala.com it might sound a little sketchy, it’s completely feasible to purchase weed safely and legally online you just работа have to understand what you’re doing. Legal Weed Fly is among the national and worldwide pioneers when it has to do with providing medical cannabis https://medadvice.net/nuviante/ patients with nothing but the very best.
Data Collection and Use
- We collect your personal data:
- For SGHealth’s use:
- For the promoter’s use:
In relation to your booking for a specific show, event or attraction (each an “Event”), we collect your personal data as ticketing agent and data intermediary on behalf of the promoter and venue operator of the Event (each a “Transacting Party”), for the Transacting Party’s use for the purposes of ticket sales, Event administration, providing Event-related services, processing bookings or tickets for admission to the Event, or other related activities (collectively “Event Administration”), and providing you with their marketing materials where you have consented to receiving them. The Transacting Party will have to contact you for additional consents if it wishes to use your personal data for any other purpose.
- For SGHealth’s use:
- We collect and use your personal data to allow us to provide services and features to meet your needs, and to customize and improve our services to make your experience more secure and convenient. We only collect personal data about you that we consider reasonably necessary for achieving these purposes.
- If you choose to use our services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information and other personal data as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we will indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional.
- In general, we collect and use your personal data to facilitate our provision of the services requested by you. We will maintain a file about you and your use of our services. We will collect, use and retain the data in your file, and such other data that we may obtain from time to time in connection with your current and past activities on the Site, for as long as the purpose for which the data is collected continues or where otherwise necessary for legal purposes or the purposes of our normal business operations. Thereafter, we will destroy or delete the data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you. The abovementioned purposes may include but are not limited to: resolving disputes; troubleshooting problems; helping promote secure trading; collecting fees owed to us; conducting surveys, obtaining customer feedback and measuring consumer interest in our products and services; communicating with you (including on behalf of promoters or venue operators from whom you have purchased a ticket); customising and optimising your experience on the Site; detecting and protecting us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; and such other purposes as may be notified to you before or at the time of collection or use of the data.
- We may also look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular, we may examine your personal data to identify users using multiple user-IDs or aliases. We may also compare and review your personal data for errors, omissions and/or accuracy.
- Under some circumstances, we may require certain financial information from you. We use your financial information (including credit card information) only to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, to detect any fraud or other criminal activity, and to bill you for your use of our services.
- We automatically track certain information based upon your behaviour on the Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users in general and you in particular. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next access (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Marketing opt-in and opt-out provision
- When you register for a SGHealth account, you may opt-in to receive marketing information via email from: SGHealth, promoters and/or venue operators. This information will include the latest news on shows, events, promotions, contests and/or lucky draws.
- If you opt to receive marketing information from SGHealth:
- We will use your email address to inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates and send you our e-newsletters and/or electronic direct marketing materials such as the SGHealth Buzz and SGHealth Buzz Special, which provide information on events that are jointly promoted by SGHealth. The SGHealth Buzz features multiple events organised by various promoters, while the SGHealth Buzz Special features one or more events organised by a single promoter.
- If you change your mind at any time and wish to un-subscribe from SGHealth’s marketing material, you may easily do so via the unsubscription link found on each email, or through our hotline at +65 6348 5555.
- If you opt to receive marketing information from a promoter or Venue operator (each a “Marketing Party”):
- SGHealth will, as ticketing agent and data intermediary of such Marketing Party, disclose to such Marketing Party, your email address and other personal data relevant to such marketing purpose, and such Marketing Party will be contractually bound to SGHealth to use such personal data within the scope of your consents, and to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”). The Marketing Party will have to contact you for additional consents if it wishes to use your personal data for any other purpose.
- If you change your mind at any time and wish to un-subscribe from any Marketing Party’s marketing material, please contact the Marketing Party to do so. If you wish to obtain the contact particulars of the Marketing Party, you may call our hotline at +65 6358 4231.
Sharing with and Disclosure to Third Parties
- As a matter of policy, your personal data will not be shared or disclosed to third parties (whether for their marketing purposes or otherwise) without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers (including any third party service provider which hosts or manages data from this Site; credit, debit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site; lawyers; auditors; our ticketing outlets and agents and any other agents or subcontractors acting on our behalf), government or regulatory authorities, and/or promoters or venue operators for the purpose of Event Administration and/or any other purpose for which you have consented to, whether within or outside of Singapore, to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of our services, and where required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order. Our promoters and venue operators may in turn disclose your personal data to their third party service providers (including any third party service provider who hosts or manages data for and on their behalf, and who may be based within or outside of Singapore), to the extent required for or related to the carrying out of Event Administration or any other purpose for which you have consented to.
- Your privacy is important to us. We put in place reasonable security arrangements (which shall at least be equivalent to industry standard practices) to protect your privacy and personal data, in such manner and to such extent as we deem reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, there is no such thing as “perfect security” and we do not guarantee in any way, and you should not expect, that your personal data or private communications will always remain private and/or safe from any abuse or misuse by third parties.
- Your personal data to be used by SGHealth is stored on SGHealth’s servers located in Singapore. We use such procedural and technical safeguards as we deem reasonably necessary to protect your privacy and to protect your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Such safeguards include but are not limited to the use of encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer technology. We will also employ the appropriate security techniques to reasonably protect data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal by users inside and outside SGHealth.
- SGHealth protects the personal data it collects in a secure database with important data being encrypted, and the database servers are hosted in a protected data centre. SGHealth employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal data held by SGHealth as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal data.
- As “perfect security” does not exist, SGHealth does not represent or warrant that there will not be, and hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any data held or maintained by us.
- You are advised to contact the relevant Transacting
CPM HOMEWORK FOR CONSUMERS it’s write essays for money also created new challenges for individuals who have an Internet enterprise Though the growth of internet services has provided a number of new business opportunities for network marketers. The usage of such instruments as affiliate marketing, web page link building, and search engine optimization has improved significantly over the past two years and now includes what was known as CPM (“cost per-action”) or even”cost per click” advertising. Many others are deciding to use services rather while many network marketers would rather not cover a service such as this. Regardless of the fact that CPM doesn’t equate to advertisements, the results can even allow for somebody to generate enough income to quit their day job and are often very lucrative. However, before a network marketer decides to choose CPM as their sole type of Internet marketing, they should understand just what this form of online marketing entails.Party or Marketing Party if you wish to find out how it stores your personal data. If you wish to obtain the contact particulars of the Transacting Party or Marketing Party, you may call our hotline at +65 6358 4231.
When you decide to purchase weed from our on-line store, you’re presented with a lot of alternatives. When it might sound a little sketchy, it’s completely feasible to purchase weed safely and legally online you just have to understand what you’re doing. Legal Weed Fly is among the national and worldwide pioneers when it has to do with providing medical cannabis patients with nothing but the very best.